Wednesday, September 21, 2011

International Day of Peace

On this International Day of Peace  I wanted to share with you this photo of the Peace roses from my garden this June.  

             
The blossoms were spectacular and fragrant, and all from a bush I planted over 20 years ago.  The tiny bush cost $1.06 and has never missed a season of blooms.  In fact it has the last rose of summer on it right now.  It does that for us every year.  More reinforcement of the belief that Peace grows and is eternal with a little care.

Please, if you can, take a moment for yourself today to stop, take a deep breath, and just feel at Peace.  It feels so good and the feeling is right there all the time, just a breath away.

I think I'll "knit a peace" today as well......and smell the roses.





No comments:

Post a Comment