Sunday, January 8, 2012

Winter Blues

 I've got the winter blues, but in a good way.  My recent knitting has tended toward the blue end of the spectrum.  Here's some of what I've been up to.
      On the needles is a new shawl, knit with Dancing Colors Yarn in the color Bluet. The shawl is a one skein project that will have it's premier January 19 at Knit Knack, during the 3 day trunk show. and workshop event.

And going up in the Ravelry shop this week is the Dakota Shawl Redux, one of my most popular slip stitch designs, updated and revised, also in Bluet with a black companion yarn to set it off.
I've got shawls on the brain and that's a good thing since the Shawl Study Workshop starts up for 2012 on Thursday.  It's a full house (studio) for January but there are openings in the upcoming months.  The workshop has an ongoing, join when you like, work on what you want, format.  You can come every month (two classes a month) or just the months that suit your schedule.  We've been covering some beautiful shawls and great techniques.  Join us if you can.

Well back to my knitting.  I have an old love tune stuck in my head... "Blue, blue , my world is blue"....
True, it's blue, but very warm and cozy.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment