Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Shawl and friends

Here's a quick look at the new Mountain and Plains Shawl that will be with me at the Sew Expo market booth today.  It just takes one skein of Dancing Colors yarn so it's a quick and satisfying knit.   The pattern is quickly approaching readiness.  Just a few polishes to do.  Look for it in the Ravelry shop in the next days.  I promise I will get some sleep after market before I do the final edit.
Mountain and Plains Shawl

If you  get to drop in at the booth this weekend you 'll also see  the Hanten Jacket  and Fundamentally Faroese Shawl #3, both patterns new in the Ravelry shop  this week.  I'll have them all with me at Stitches West later this month, too.

Hanten Jacket

We're starting a KAL on the Fundamentally Faroese shawls on February 8th in the Folk Shawls group on Ravelry.  Join us if you can.  I find Faroese shawls most intriguing.
 
Fundamentally Faroese Shawl #3

Now off to market with me.  I love a whole weekend with knitters!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl....as always lovely designs! Hope to see you at Stitches West.

    Carolyn
    Skein Lane

    ReplyDelete