Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wild Yarns!

   
     Please join me this Saturday, February 11th, at the charming Wild Yarns for a trunk show of the latest OM organic merino yarn to have emerged from my dye pots.  Anna and Kelly, the proprietors, have a great collection of prime one of a kind OM hanks waiting for that perfect project.  And with 560 yards in a hank you'll find many projects that will work with these beauties. 


     You won't ever see a sweeter shop, loaded with creative atmosphere and fiber-y treats from many local and indie artisans.  Show hours are 10 -5 on Saturday.  I'll be there most of the day to sign books or help you decide on a project for your OM. 


       Maybe you'd like a hank of OM (it only takes one!) for Carol's Clever Little Shawl.   I'm teaching a class on this great project at Wild Yarns in March.   Ask Kelly or Anna for details.
       I love this shop!  Feels just like home.  A very hip, fiber filled home.   Come on over for a visit.              






1 comment:

  1. I wish we had shops like that over here. It looks like coming home and sitting down in a cozy living room.

    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete