Monday, August 20, 2012

Trending toward fall

    There are some big yarn events coming up in the next few weeks, including a trunk show, Lace Sampler Workshop, and book signing all at Cowgirl Yarn in this coming Saturday, August 25th.  Join us if you can.  Love to meet you in Laramie.  It's the last weekend of the Hot August Knits yarn crawl, too.  Not to be missed.
   I've spent the last few weeks dyeing every color in my palette.  That's over 250 hanks now waiting in the Studio to find their homes.  It's like a yarn harvest!
 Dancing Colors in Ivy
Seems that one of my Reflections colors is showing up big time for fall in the fashion color trends.   I call it "Ivy" and the trenders are calling it "Jade".


 Dancing Colors in Azurine
   Since cobalt blue is also on the fall trend scene,  I think both Azurine  and Bluet (another Reflections color) fit the bill as well.


Might be quite enjoyable being trendy for the fall.
 Dancing Colors in Bluet























2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these colors! OH the projects I'm dying to begin now! I definitely think these shades will be super trendy this coming fall.

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete